Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma to buy U.S. bio-venture
TOKYO Feb 29 (Reuters) - Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co said on Wednesday it will buy U.S. bio-venture Boston Biomedical Inc. for $200 million.
The Japanese drugmaker also said it will make up to $540 million in milestone payments for two experimental medicines to Boston Biomedical, which specialises in cancer drugs.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite