European shares set to gain on ECB cheap loans
LONDON Feb 29 (Reuters) - European shares were set to gain at open on Wednesday as investors bet a large number of banks will take up the European Central Bank's three-year cheap loans offering to help improve liquidity in the financial system.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.3 to 0.4 percent.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets