BRIEF-Moody's: GM and Peugeot Ratings Unchanged by Alliance Announcement
Feb 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service does not expect the alliance between General Motors Company (GM) and PSA Peugeot Citroen (Peugeot) to have a material impact on the intermediateterm credit profile of either company.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane