BRIEF-Moody's: GM and Peugeot Ratings Unchanged by Alliance Announcement
Feb 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service does not expect the alliance between General Motors Company (GM) and PSA Peugeot Citroen (Peugeot) to have a material impact on the intermediateterm credit profile of either company.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East