Royal Caribbean orders second Sunshine-class cruise ship
OSLO Feb 29 (Reuters) - Royal Caribbean Cruises has exercised an option to build a second Sunshine-class cruise ship to be delivered in the spring of 2015, the Miami-based company said on Wednesday.
The Oslo-listed company said the vessel will be built by German shipbuilder Meyer Werft on substantially the same terms as its first Sunshine ship.
Last year, when Royal Caribbean ordered it first such vessel, it gave the size as 158,000 gross registered tonnes, with room for 4,100 guests based on double occupancy.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |