Indonesia sets retail sukuk coupon at 6.25 pct
JAKARTA, March 1
JAKARTA, March 1 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry set the coupon for its three-year retail sukuk to be issued on March 21 at 6.25 percent, the debt office said in a statement on Thursday.
The retail sukuk is only sold to individual investors who are Indonesian citizens.
Last year the country sold 7.3 trillion rupiah ($809.31 million) of the three-year retail sukuk with a coupon of 8.15 percent.
($1 = 9,020 rupiah) (Reporting by Aditya Suharmoko; Editing by Matthew Bigg)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |