Italy car sales fall further in Feb, Fiat down 20 pct
MILAN, March 1
MILAN, March 1 (Reuters) - Italian new car sales fell 18.9 percent to 130,661 units in February, data from transport ministry showed on Thursday, with Fiat's sales falling 20 percent year-on-year.
Fiat, which also runs Chrysler, had a market share of 28.3 percent compared with 28.7 percent a year ago.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |