Italy car sales fall further in Feb, Fiat down 20 pct
MILAN, March 1
MILAN, March 1 (Reuters) - Italian new car sales fell 18.9 percent to 130,661 units in February, data from transport ministry showed on Thursday, with Fiat's sales falling 20 percent year-on-year.
Fiat, which also runs Chrysler, had a market share of 28.3 percent compared with 28.7 percent a year ago.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |