Suicide bomber kills 2 in Syria: SANA news agency
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A suicide bomber killed two people and wounded several others in the southern Syrian town of Deraa on Saturday, the Syrian state news agency Sana said.
"The terrorist explosion led to the martyrdom of two citizens," the agency said.
Opposition activists denied that the explosion was caused by a bomber but did not give an explanation for the reported attack.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official