Suicide bomber kills 2 in Syria: SANA news agency
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A suicide bomber killed two people and wounded several others in the southern Syrian town of Deraa on Saturday, the Syrian state news agency Sana said.
"The terrorist explosion led to the martyrdom of two citizens," the agency said.
Opposition activists denied that the explosion was caused by a bomber but did not give an explanation for the reported attack.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video