Indonesia aims to raise 1 trln rupiah in sukuk auction
JAKARTA, March 6
JAKARTA, March 6 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 1 trillion rupiah ($109.62 million) from a sukuk auction on Mar 13, the debt office said in a statement on Tuesday.
Earlier on Tuesday, Indonesia finance ministry raised 1.6 trillion rupiah from a debt auction, below its target of 5 trillion rupiah as investors trimmed their holdings on global woes and uncertainties over a planned fuel price hike.
The finance ministry has raised 51.07 trillion rupiah so far this year out of target of 53.2 trillion rupiah in this quarter. ($1 = 9122.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Matthew Bigg)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |