Apple's older iPad 2 now sells for $399
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc slashed the price on the iPad 2 to $399, minutes after announcing that its third-generation tablet hits store shelves next week.
CEO Tim Cook revealed details of the company's third-generation, 4G-ready tablet on Wednesday at a tightly scripted event in downtown San Francisco.
(Reporting By Poornima Gupta and Alexei Oreskovic)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad