Apple's older iPad 2 now sells for $399
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc slashed the price on the iPad 2 to $399, minutes after announcing that its third-generation tablet hits store shelves next week.
CEO Tim Cook revealed details of the company's third-generation, 4G-ready tablet on Wednesday at a tightly scripted event in downtown San Francisco.
(Reporting By Poornima Gupta and Alexei Oreskovic)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold