Taiwan's UMC Feb sales fall 16.5 pct on year
TAIPEI, March 8
TAIPEI, March 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its February sales fell 16.5 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$7.52 billion ($254.51 million) last month, compared with T$9.01 billion one year ago and T$8.05 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections