Taiwan's UMC Feb sales fall 16.5 pct on year
TAIPEI, March 8
TAIPEI, March 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its February sales fell 16.5 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$7.52 billion ($254.51 million) last month, compared with T$9.01 billion one year ago and T$8.05 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief