Taiwan's UMC Feb sales fall 16.5 pct on year
TAIPEI, March 8
TAIPEI, March 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its February sales fell 16.5 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$7.52 billion ($254.51 million) last month, compared with T$9.01 billion one year ago and T$8.05 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |