REG-Commerzbank AG: Post Stabilisation - MAN SE €750mil 2.125% 2017
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post stabilisation notice 9th March, 2012 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. MAN SE €750,000,000 2.125 per cent. Notes due 13 March 2017 Launched under the issuer's €5,000,000,000 Debt Issuance Programme Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 0207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: MAN SE Guarantor (if any): n/a ISIN: XS0756457833 Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 750,000,000 Description: 2.125 per cent. Notes due 13 March 2017 Stabilising Manager(s) Coordinating Stabilisation Manager: Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Stabilisation Managers: Banca IMI BayernLB Santander GBM This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful END
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'