REG-Software Radio Technology PLC: Issue of Equity
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SOFTWARE RADIO TECHNOLOGY PLC ("SRT" or the "Company") Issue of Equity The Directors of SRT announce that they have issued and allotted 33,000 new ordinary shares of 0.1p each in the Company following the conversion of employee share options in the Company at 2.5p per share. Following the issue of the new shares, there are 106,190,107 ordinary shares of 0.1p of SRT in issue with each share carrying the right to one vote. Application will be made for the new shares to be admitted to trading on AIM which is expected to occur on 15 March 2012. Enquiries: Software Radio Technology plc 01761 409500 Simon Tucker / Richard Hurd Westhouse Securities Limited 020 7601 6100 Tim Feather / Richard Baty END
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image