Belgium's GBL sells 10 percent stake in Arkema
BRUSSELS, March 13
BRUSSELS, March 13 (Reuters) - Belgian holding company Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL) on Tuesday launched the sale of a maximum of 6.2 million Arkema shares, representing 10.01 percent of the share capital of the company, it said in a statement.
The stake in French chemicals producer Arkema represents approximately 3 percent of GBL's portfolio and the sale will significantly reduce GBL's net debt, the statement said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |