Twitter acquires Posterous
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Twitter Inc said Monday that it has acquired Posterous, a blogging platform known for its slick digital media-sharing interface.
The microblogging service said in a blog post that the Posterous staff "has built an innovative product that makes sharing across the Web and mobile devices simple — a goal we share."
Founded in 2008, Posterous is one of the better-known companies emerging from the tech incubator Y Combinator.
The value of the deal was not announced.
(Reporting By Gerry Shih; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source