Ag Growth posts profit on strong equipment demand
March 14 (Reuters) - Ag Growth International Inc , a maker of portable grain handling equipment, posted a fourth-quarter profit as strong preseason activity in North America drove post-harvest demand for its equipment .
For the October-December period, net income was C$3.3 million ($3.33 million), or 26 Canadian cents a share, compared with a loss of C$379,000, or 3 Canadian cents a share, a year ago.
Trade sales rose 36 percent to C$67.0 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |