Ag Growth posts profit on strong equipment demand
March 14 (Reuters) - Ag Growth International Inc , a maker of portable grain handling equipment, posted a fourth-quarter profit as strong preseason activity in North America drove post-harvest demand for its equipment .
For the October-December period, net income was C$3.3 million ($3.33 million), or 26 Canadian cents a share, compared with a loss of C$379,000, or 3 Canadian cents a share, a year ago.
Trade sales rose 36 percent to C$67.0 million.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |