- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Goldman Sachs defined contribution head exits-sources
March 14 |
March 14 (Reuters) - The head of the defined contribution business at Goldman Sachs has left the firm, according to people familiar with the situation.
Bill McDermott, head of the defined contribution business at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, joined Goldman in February 2010, according to his LinkedIn profile.
A spokeswoman for the firm did not immediately return a call for comment. A Goldman receptionist could find no listing of McDermott in the company directory.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this