Goldman Sachs defined contribution head exits-sources
March 14 (Reuters) - The head of the defined contribution business at Goldman Sachs has left the firm, according to people familiar with the situation.
Bill McDermott, head of the defined contribution business at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, joined Goldman in February 2010, according to his LinkedIn profile.
A spokeswoman for the firm did not immediately return a call for comment. A Goldman receptionist could find no listing of McDermott in the company directory.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |