BRIEF-Moody's downgrades Penson Worldwide to Ca on exchange offer
March 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the Corporate Family Rating and Senior Secured Ratings of Penson Worldwide, Inc. to Ca from Caa1 following its announcement of an exchange offer which Moody's views as a distressed exchange.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs