DigitalTown Launches 2012 Lacrosse Team Pages
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, Mar 15 (MARKET WIRE) -- DigitalTown, Inc. (OTCQB: DGTW) (PINKSHEETS: DGTW) is pleased to announce its 2012 team pages on its spirit sites of Boys' and Girls' lacrosse teams. Follow lacrosse team scores, schedules, national and state rankings of more than 8,000 boys and girls teams for the 2012 season, with historical data links of the 2011 season. The national schedule is up a full 30 days ahead of last year's schedule as DigitalTown improves it collection of schedules. Users can follow their favorite team by searching for their school under www.digitaltown.com. About DigitalTown: DigitalTown, Inc. in Burnsville, MN is developing a nationwide network of more than 20,000 local online communities for high school students, alumni, boosters and local citizens. For more information, please visit www.digitaltown.com. Safe Harbor Language: Any statements contained herein related to future events are forward-looking statements and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act 1995. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. DigitalTown, Inc. undertakes no obligation to update any such statements to reflect actual events. Company Contact: DigitalTown firstname.lastname@example.org (952)890-2362 (office) Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings