Shell climate change litigation story withdrawn
LONDON (Reuters) - The story headlined "Shell says being sued for causing climate change" is wrong. The reference made by the company in its annual report referred to lawsuits that are already in the public domain. The story has been withdrawn.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video