Shell climate change litigation story withdrawn
LONDON (Reuters) - The story headlined "Shell says being sued for causing climate change" is wrong. The reference made by the company in its annual report referred to lawsuits that are already in the public domain. The story has been withdrawn.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade