Norway SWF owns 2.25 pct of European equity mkt -CEO
OSLO, March 16
OSLO, March 16 (Reuters) - Norway's sovereign wealth fund, commonly known as the oil fund, now holds 2.25 percent of the total European equity market, the fund's chief executive Yngve Slyngstad told a news conference on Friday.
The fund bought Europan shares for more than 150 billion crowns ($25.90 billion) since the summer of 2011 through the end of the year, said Yngve Slyngstad. ($1 = 5.7915 Norwegian kroner) (Reporting by Victoria Klesty and Joachim Dagenborg)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East