Indonesia sells 13.6 trln rph retail sukuk
JAKARTA, March 19
JAKARTA, March 19 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry sold a record 13.6 trillion rupiah ($1.49 billion) in retail sukuk after receiving 19 trillion rupiah in demand, debt office chief Rahmat Waluyanto said on Monday.
The three-year retail sukuk has a coupon of 6.25 percent and can only be bought by individual investors who are Indonesian citizens. The ministry initially set an indicative target of 10 trillion rupiah.
"Liquidity in the market was quite high, so the result is above target," Waluyanto told reporters. ($1 = 9,130 rupiah) (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |