- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
TransCanada's Keystone pipeline moving 500,000 bpd
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19 |
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp said on Monday it had made adjustments allowing shippers on its Keystone oil pipeline to the United States from Canada to meet their needs after a cleaning tool disconnected within the line.
The pipeline is currently moving about 500,000 barrels a day, TransCanada spokesman Terry Cunha said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this