TransCanada's Keystone pipeline moving 500,000 bpd
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp said on Monday it had made adjustments allowing shippers on its Keystone oil pipeline to the United States from Canada to meet their needs after a cleaning tool disconnected within the line.
The pipeline is currently moving about 500,000 barrels a day, TransCanada spokesman Terry Cunha said.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead