TransCanada's Keystone pipeline moving 500,000 bpd
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19
CALGARY, Alberta, March 19 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp said on Monday it had made adjustments allowing shippers on its Keystone oil pipeline to the United States from Canada to meet their needs after a cleaning tool disconnected within the line.
The pipeline is currently moving about 500,000 barrels a day, TransCanada spokesman Terry Cunha said.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data