Conoco to shut Borger refinery FCC due to leak
March 20 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips reported shutdown of a gasoline making fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) to repair a leak at its 146,000 barrel per day (bpd) joint-venture Borger, Texas, refinery, according to a filing with state regulators.
The shutdown will take place between March 20-21 due to a leak on a catalyst transfer line in unit 29 FCC, the filing with the Texas commission on environmental quality said on Tuesday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |