ACI Worldwide Delivers Industry's Most Powerful Retail Payments Solution With Newest Release of BASE24-eps
NEW YORK, March 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACI Worldwide (Nasdaq:ACIW), a leading international provider of payments systems, today announced the availability of the latest version of BASE24-eps®, its integrated payment solution for acquiring, authenticating, switching, and authorizing financial transactions across multiple channels. Drawing on more than 35 years of experience in payments software, BASE24-eps 11.1 demonstrates ACI's continued commitment to its flagship solution for retail banks, ATM and POS transaction processors and merchant acquirers worldwide.
BASE24-eps 11.1 extends ACI's market leadership in supporting the global payments market with new connections to support local payment schemes and device types. Among other benefits, the new version is designed to lower customers' total cost of ownership while expanding choice, through its enhanced multi-platform architecture that supports various deployment options.
David Morem, Executive Vice President, Global Products and Maintenance, ACI Worldwide, said, "We're extremely proud of the progress and latest improvements we've made with BASE24-eps. The product is now proven in some of the largest environments across a wide range of payment applications, delivering business flexibility without compromising the reliability, scalability and performance our customers expect."
"In this age of rapid competitive, regulatory and technological changes, the payments business demands increasing flexibility," notes Rick Oglesby, Senior Analyst, Aite Group. "With BASE24-eps, ACI has made a significant investment in their payments platform in order to enable users to adapt rapidly to changing conditions domestically and across the global marketplace."
Customers rely on BASE24-eps for performance and platform flexibility
"BASE24-eps is a proven, scalable solution enabling us to provide our customers with continuous product compliance with regulatory mandates, and adaptability for new market trends. BASE24-eps is recognised for its combination of reliability and flexibility and we are confident this will help us grow our business," said Yves Perrachon, Head of Operations at Cedicam, the Crédit Agricole Group's payments platform. "We look forward to the increased support for various platforms and interfaces in this latest release."
"We are happy to see ACI continue to advance BASE24-eps in support of our payment needs," said Ray Zapata, Senior Vice President, Frost Bank, one of the largest banks headquartered in Texas. "BASE24-eps has set a high standard for performance, and we are pleased to take advantage of its platform flexibility. We look forward to taking advantage of the new capabilities in this latest release."
Key new features of BASE24-eps 11.1 include:
- Flexibility with new platform and technology options – BASE24-eps 11.1 includes new support for DB2® on IBM System p®, which gives customers greater flexibility in their choice of platform and infrastructure, and enables them to leverage existing investments in technology and support resources.
- Expanded global capabilities for ATM and POS acquiring – BASE24-eps 11.1 includes new support for NCR's newest NDC standard message interface, extends EMV and key management support, and adds a new POS ISO acquiring interface. These capabilities enable customers to offer new features and services that increase revenues, through added transaction acquiring and processing flexibility.
- Regional enablement and new endpoints – BASE24-eps 11.1 now supports 40 global and regional networks and provides enhanced EMV acquiring and key management support.
- BASE24® to BASE24-eps migration tools – BASE24-eps 11.1 offers enhanced data conversion support and enhanced ISO Host (1987) Interface features to further enable phased migrations from BASE24 to BASE24-eps.
BASE24-eps 11.1 is available immediately. BASE24-eps continues to serve as ACI's flagship solution for serving the most complex global payments needs. BASE24-eps was named the "Most Innovative Financial Services Solution" at the 2011 Financial World Innovation Awards in December 2011.
For more information visit: www.aciworldwide.com
Twittercue: ACI Worldwide Delivers Industry's Most Powerful Retail Payments Solution with Newest Release of BASE24-eps http://bit.ly/nts4cG
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for nearly 1700 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world. Through our integrated suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for electronic payments, transaction banking, mobile, branch, and voice banking, fraud detection and trade finance. To learn more about ACI and understand why we are trusted globally, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on www.paymentsinsights.com or on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
CONTACT: Shirley Macbeth ACI Worldwide +1 781 370 3687 email@example.com
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source