FDA panel does not recommend Taltorvic
WASHINGTON, March 20
WASHINGTON, March 20 (Reuters) - A Food and Drug Administration panel on Tuesday chose not to recommend a drug developed by Merck & Co Inc and Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc for maintenance treatmement for soft-tissue and bone sarcoma.
The advisory committee of outside experts voted 13-1 to conclude that the short-term benefits offered by the drug Taltorvic did not outweigh the risks of adverse reactions and a lack of evidence of improved overall survival.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters