Hugh Hefner's son Marston pleads to domestic violence
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The 21-year-old son of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner pleaded no contest on Tuesday to a charge of domestic violence stemming from a fracas with his Playmate girlfriend Claire Sinclair.
Marston Hefner, after entering his plea to the charge of corporal injury to a cohabitant, is scheduled to be sentenced on June 12 in Pasadena, just outside of Los Angeles, according to Pasadena assistant city prosecutor Chris Blankenhorn.
Hefner is expected to receive one year of domestic violence counseling and be ordered to stay away from Sinclair for three years, Blankenhorn said.
Sinclair, who was named the 2011 "Playmate of the Year," was shown with a bruise on her arm in a photo on the celebrity website TMZ shortly after the incident first came to light.
(Reporting By Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |