Libya's Agoco oil output at 331,000 bpd -spokesman
TRIPOLI, March 22
TRIPOLI, March 22 (Reuters) - Libya's Arabian Gulf Oil Co (Agoco) is producing around 331,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) and hopes to reach full production in a few weeks, a spokesman said on Thursday.
"We hope that we will reach our normal production at the beginning of April," Agoco spokesman Abdeljalil Mayuf said by phone.
The Benghazi-based company had previously said it expected to return to full output of 425,000 bpd by the end of February. However, electricity problems, mainly a delay in restoring full power at some oil fields, have meant this has been pushed back. (Reporting by Marie-Louise Gumuchian; Editing by David Holmes)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA