Germany to buy up 12 percent of EADS - govt source
BERLIN, March 23
BERLIN, March 23 (Reuters) - Berlin is preparing to buy up to 12 percent of European aerospace group EADS from Daimler and private banks, a government source said on Friday.
"The draft of the supplementary budget foresees 1.6 billion euros for this purpose," the source said, confirming a report in a German paper that the government could this year increase its stake in EADS via state-controlled development bank KfW.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media