REG-Commerzbank AG: Post-Stabilisation Fiat Finance & Trade €850mil 7% 2017
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post stabilisation notice 23rd March, 2012 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Fiat Finance & Trade €850,000,000 7.00 per cent. Notes due 23 March 2017 Launched under the issuer's Euro Medium Term Note Programme Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG on behalf of Unicredit (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 0207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Fiat Finance & Trade Ltd. S.A. Guarantor (if any): Fiat S.p.A. ISIN: XS0764640149 Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 850,000,000 Description: 7.00% Notes due 23 March 2017 Stabilising Manager(s) Coordinating Stabilisation Manager: Unicredit Stabilisation Managers: Banca IMI Barclays Capital CA-CIB Commerzbank Goldman Sachs International Natixis This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful END
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |