REG-Commerzbank AG: Post-Stabilisation Fiat Finance & Trade €850mil 7% 2017
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post stabilisation notice 23rd March, 2012 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Fiat Finance & Trade €850,000,000 7.00 per cent. Notes due 23 March 2017 Launched under the issuer's Euro Medium Term Note Programme Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG on behalf of Unicredit (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 0207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Fiat Finance & Trade Ltd. S.A. Guarantor (if any): Fiat S.p.A. ISIN: XS0764640149 Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 850,000,000 Description: 7.00% Notes due 23 March 2017 Stabilising Manager(s) Coordinating Stabilisation Manager: Unicredit Stabilisation Managers: Banca IMI Barclays Capital CA-CIB Commerzbank Goldman Sachs International Natixis This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful END
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions