Rovio working on Angry Birds Space for WP -CEO
HELSINKI, March 23
HELSINKI, March 23 (Reuters) - Finnish gaming firm Rovio is working on getting its new Angry Birds Space game to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 platform (WP7), its chief executive said on Friday, dismissing earlier media reports which said the top gaming firm was dumping the platform.
"We are working towards getting Angry Birds Space to WP7," Rovio Chief Executive Mikael Hed told Reuters, but said the launch date was not set.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |