Rovio working on Angry Birds Space for WP -CEO
HELSINKI, March 23
HELSINKI, March 23 (Reuters) - Finnish gaming firm Rovio is working on getting its new Angry Birds Space game to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 platform (WP7), its chief executive said on Friday, dismissing earlier media reports which said the top gaming firm was dumping the platform.
"We are working towards getting Angry Birds Space to WP7," Rovio Chief Executive Mikael Hed told Reuters, but said the launch date was not set.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea