World Bank receives 3 nominations for presidency
WASHINGTON, March 23
WASHINGTON, March 23 (Reuters) - The World Bank said on Friday it received three nominations for the bank's presidency, including Dartmouth President Jim Yong Kim, Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and former Colombian Finance Minister Jose Antonio Ocampo.
"The board is pleased to announce that the following three nominees will be considered for the position," the World Bank said in a statement.
(Reporting By Lesley Wroughton; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |