World Bank receives 3 nominations for presidency
WASHINGTON, March 23
WASHINGTON, March 23 (Reuters) - The World Bank said on Friday it received three nominations for the bank's presidency, including Dartmouth President Jim Yong Kim, Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and former Colombian Finance Minister Jose Antonio Ocampo.
"The board is pleased to announce that the following three nominees will be considered for the position," the World Bank said in a statement.
(Reporting By Lesley Wroughton; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling