Magnitude 7.2 quake hits central Chile
WASHINGTON, March 25
WASHINGTON, March 25 (Reuters) - A magnitude 7.2 earthquake hit central Chile on Sunday, 64 miles (103 kim) west north west of the town of Talca, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake was at a depth of 6.2 miles (10 km).
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home