Nestlé uses avalanche research to create better ice cream
Nestlé S.A. / Nestlé uses avalanche research to create better ice cream . Processed and transmitted by Thomson Reuters ONE. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
The company's scientists are working with the Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research in Switzerland to examine the microscopic ice crystals found in both snow and ice cream.
Read the full story: www.nestle.com/Media/NewsAndFeatures/Pages/ice_cream_avalanche.aspx
More Nestlé news: www.nestle.com
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Nestlé S.A. via Thomson Reuters ONE
--- End of Message ---
Avenue Nestlé 55 Vevey
WKN: 887208;ISIN: CH0038863350;
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |