GeoMet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2011 Results of Operations Schedule and Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Mar 27 (MARKET WIRE) -- GeoMet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMET) announced today that it plans to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 on March 29, 2012 and to release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2011 results of operations before the market opens on Friday, March 30, 2012. The Company will host its quarterly conference call on Monday, April 2, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. To participate in the call, dial 888-230-6285 and reference GeoMet conference ID 8468456. The call will also be broadcast from the Company's website at www.geometinc.com. The text of the press release will also be available on the website. About GeoMet, Inc. GeoMet, Inc. is an independent energy company primarily engaged in the exploration for and development and production of natural gas from coal seams ("coalbed methane") and non-conventional shallow gas. Our principal operations and producing properties are located in Alabama, Virginia and West Virginia. We also control non-producing coalbed methane and oil and gas development rights, principally in Alabama, British Columbia, Virginia, and West Virginia. For more information please contact Stephen M. Smith (713) 287-2251 firstname.lastname@example.org www.geometinc.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting