GeoMet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2011 Results of Operations Schedule and Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Mar 27 (MARKET WIRE) -- GeoMet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMET) announced today that it plans to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 on March 29, 2012 and to release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2011 results of operations before the market opens on Friday, March 30, 2012. The Company will host its quarterly conference call on Monday, April 2, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. To participate in the call, dial 888-230-6285 and reference GeoMet conference ID 8468456. The call will also be broadcast from the Company's website at www.geometinc.com. The text of the press release will also be available on the website. About GeoMet, Inc. GeoMet, Inc. is an independent energy company primarily engaged in the exploration for and development and production of natural gas from coal seams ("coalbed methane") and non-conventional shallow gas. Our principal operations and producing properties are located in Alabama, Virginia and West Virginia. We also control non-producing coalbed methane and oil and gas development rights, principally in Alabama, British Columbia, Virginia, and West Virginia. For more information please contact Stephen M. Smith (713) 287-2251 email@example.com www.geometinc.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade