Highwoods Properties to Release First Quarter Results on Tuesday, May 1
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
RALEIGH, NC, Mar 28 (MARKET WIRE) -- Highwoods Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HIW) today announced that it will release its 2012 first quarter results on Tuesday, May 1, after the market closes. A conference call will be held the next day, Wednesday, May 2, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time. For US/Canada callers, dial (800) 272-0419. A live, listen-only webcast can be accessed through the Company's website at www.highwoods.com under the "Investor Relations" section. A replay of the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of Highwoods website at www.highwoods.com. About Highwoods Properties Highwoods Properties, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a publicly traded (NYSE: HIW) real estate investment trust ("REIT") and a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. The Company is a fully integrated, self-administered REIT that provides leasing, management, development, construction and other customer-related services for its properties and for third parties. At December 31, 2011, Highwoods owned or had an interest in 338 in-service office, industrial and retail properties encompassing approximately 34.5 million square feet and owned 586 acres of development land. The Company's properties and development land are located in Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. For more information about Highwoods Properties, please visit our website at www.highwoods.com. Contact: Tabitha Zane Vice President, Investor Relations 919-431-1529 Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |