MIPS Technologies to Hold Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Earnings Call on April 26, 2012
SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:MIPS), a leading provider of industry-standard processor architectures and cores for digital home, networking, mobile and embedded applications, today announced it will hold its third quarter fiscal 2012 earnings conference call on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 1:45 p.m. Pacific time / 4:45 p.m. Eastern time.
MIPS Technologies invites you to listen to management's discussion of Q3 2012 results, as well as guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012:
- Live webcast: visit www.mips.com/company/investor-relations/ for a link to the listen-only webcast
- Live conference call: dial 312-470-0125; password: MIPS
- Replay call (available for 30 days shortly following the end of the conference call): dial 402-998-0664; password: MIPS
An audio replay of the conference call will also be posted on the company's website at www.mips.com/company/investor-relations/.
About MIPS Technologies, Inc.
MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:MIPS) is a leading provider of industry-standard processor architectures and cores for digital home, networking, mobile and embedded applications. The MIPS architecture powers some of the world's most popular products, including broadband devices from Linksys, DTVs and digital consumer devices from Sony, DVD recordable devices from Pioneer, digital set-top boxes from Motorola, network routers from Cisco, 32-bit microcontrollers from Microchip Technology and laser printers from Hewlett-Packard. Founded in 1998, MIPS Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices worldwide. For more information, contact (408) 530-5000 or visit www.mips.com.
MIPS is a trademark or registered trademark of MIPS Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
The MIPS Technologies, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11351
CONTACT: Media Contact: Jen Bernier-Santarini MIPS Technologies, Inc. +1 408-530-5178 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Bill Slater MIPS Technologies, Inc. +1 408-530-5200 email@example.com
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials