Lufthansa has 'no intention' to end JetBlue stake
WASHINGTON, March 29
WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Lufthansa AG has no intention of ending its investment in JetBlue Airways Corp, but the possibility remains that it could do so down the road depending on the capital needs of the German airline, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Christoph Franz told reporters that Lufthansa's earlier announcement about offering convertible notes that can be exchanged for up to 46.7 million shares of JetBlue common stock, due in 2017, is an attractive way "given current market conditions" to get financing.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |