Conoco reports unit upset at Westlake, LA, refinery
March 29 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips on Thursday reported an unit upset at its 239,400 barrel-per-day (bpd) Westlake, Louisiana refinery, according to a filing with the U.S. National Response Center.
The incident, which happened on Wednesday, triggered sulfur dioxide emissions at the refinery, the filing said.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source