Conoco reports unit upset at Westlake, LA, refinery
March 29 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips on Thursday reported an unit upset at its 239,400 barrel-per-day (bpd) Westlake, Louisiana refinery, according to a filing with the U.S. National Response Center.
The incident, which happened on Wednesday, triggered sulfur dioxide emissions at the refinery, the filing said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South