Monte Paschi shares dive 7 percent on back of results
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in Monte dei Paschi di Siena (BMPS.MI) extended losses on Wednesday around midday after Italy's third biggest bank posted a bigger than expected 4.69 billion euros loss in 2011 as it cleaned up a balance sheet hit by the euro zone debt crisis.
By 1017 GMT, the stock was suspended and indicated down 7.09 percent at 0.3354 euros.
(Reporting By Milan newsroom)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics