Sun Communities Declares First Quarter 2012 Dividend
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AT THE COMPANY:
Karen J. Dearing
Chief Financial Officer
Southfield, MI, March 30, 2012 - Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE:SUI), a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that owns and operates manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities, today announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share for the first quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable April 27, 2012 to shareholders of record April 16, 2012. Sun Communities has approximately 26.5 million shares outstanding.
Sun Communities, Inc. is a REIT that currently owns and operates a portfolio of 162 communities comprising approximately 55,900 developed sites.
For more information about Sun Communities, Inc.
visit our website at www.suncommunities.com
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Sun Communities via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |