Sun Communities Declares First Quarter 2012 Dividend
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AT THE COMPANY:
Karen J. Dearing
Chief Financial Officer
Southfield, MI, March 30, 2012 - Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE:SUI), a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that owns and operates manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities, today announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share for the first quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable April 27, 2012 to shareholders of record April 16, 2012. Sun Communities has approximately 26.5 million shares outstanding.
Sun Communities, Inc. is a REIT that currently owns and operates a portfolio of 162 communities comprising approximately 55,900 developed sites.
For more information about Sun Communities, Inc.
visit our website at www.suncommunities.com
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Sun Communities via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data