REG - British Land Co PLC - Total Voting Rights
The British Land Company PLC (the "Company")
Voting Rights and Capital - UPDATED
In conformity with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules' ongoing disclosure requirements for issuers, we would like to notify the market of the following:
The Company's issued share capital consists of 900,199,638 ordinary shares of 25p each of which 11,266,245 are held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of shares with voting rights in the Company is 888,933,393.
The above figure of 888,933,393 may be used by shareholders and others to determine if they are required to notify the Company and the FSA of the percentage of voting rights they hold, or a change in this percentage, under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note