STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks end up; jump 11.8 pct in Q1
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index has ended up a preliminary 0.4 percent, clocking its biggest quarterly jump in over a year.
The index accumulated an 11.8 percent gain in the first quarter of the year, its best quarter since the July-September 2010 period, as European debt crisis fears receded and the United States showed healthier economic signals.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |