Ivorian brewer Solibra 2011 profit rises
ABIDJAN, March 30
ABIDJAN, March 30 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast brewer Solibra 2011 net profit rose to 18.80 billion CFA francs ($38.05 million) from 14.67 billion CFA francs the year before, the BRVM West African regional bourse showed Friday on its website.
The turnover of the company gained to 120.08 billion CFA francs from 116.64 billion in 2010. ($1 = 494.0550 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; editing by Mark John)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut