Japan's Wacoal to buy UK Eveden for $242 mln, including debt
TOKYO, March 30
TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Wacoal Holdings Corp, Japan's largest lingerie firm, said on Friday that it will buy Great Britain's Eveden Group for 152 million pounds ($242 million) including debt to expand overseas.
Wacoal said it will buy all shares in the Northamptonshire-based underwear and swim suit manufacturer, using cash reserves and bank loans.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane