Japan's Wacoal to buy UK Eveden for $242 mln, including debt
TOKYO, March 30
TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Wacoal Holdings Corp, Japan's largest lingerie firm, said on Friday that it will buy Great Britain's Eveden Group for 152 million pounds ($242 million) including debt to expand overseas.
Wacoal said it will buy all shares in the Northamptonshire-based underwear and swim suit manufacturer, using cash reserves and bank loans.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study