- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Japan's Wacoal to buy UK Eveden for $242 mln, including debt
TOKYO, March 30 |
TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Wacoal Holdings Corp, Japan's largest lingerie firm, said on Friday that it will buy Great Britain's Eveden Group for 152 million pounds ($242 million) including debt to expand overseas.
Wacoal said it will buy all shares in the Northamptonshire-based underwear and swim suit manufacturer, using cash reserves and bank loans.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this