Cisco Announces Upcoming Event With the Financial Community
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SAN JOSE, CA, Apr 02 (MARKET WIRE) -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) today announced that it will participate in the following event with the financial community during the month of April. The event will be webcast. Interested parties can view this event on Cisco's Investor Relations website at investor.cisco.com. Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Technology Transformation Summit April 3, 2012 San Francisco, CA 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET John Chambers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer About Cisco Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com. Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds Investor Relations Contact: Carol Villazon Cisco (408) 527-6538 email@example.com Press Contact: John Earnhardt Cisco (408) 527-2180 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |