Gafisa shares drop after company posts steep loss
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa (GFSA3.SA) tumbled as much as 8 percent in opening Monday trade after the company reported a steep loss for last year, when it struggled with delays, cancellations and cost overruns.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales