Gafisa shares drop after company posts steep loss
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa (GFSA3.SA) tumbled as much as 8 percent in opening Monday trade after the company reported a steep loss for last year, when it struggled with delays, cancellations and cost overruns.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350