Gafisa shares drop after company posts steep loss
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa (GFSA3.SA) tumbled as much as 8 percent in opening Monday trade after the company reported a steep loss for last year, when it struggled with delays, cancellations and cost overruns.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |