Facebook brings patent counterclaim against Yahoo
SAN FRANCISCO, April 3
SAN FRANCISCO, April 3 (Reuters) - Facebook filed a counterclaim against Yahoo Inc on Monday for what it called patent infringement, based on 10 of Facebook's patents, according to a court filing.
The counterclaim comes after Yahoo sued Facebook for patent infringement last month.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'