BRIEF-Moody's:Healthcare law repeal would raise costs & squeeze for-profit hospitals
Apr 04 (Reuters) - HCA Inc, Community Health Systems, Inc., Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Select Medical Holdings Corp., HealthSouth Corp. , Kindred Healthcare, Inc. and Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc.
* Moody's : Healthcare Law Repeal Would Raise Costs and Squeeze For-Profit Hospitals
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel