BRIEF-Moody's:Healthcare law repeal would raise costs & squeeze for-profit hospitals
Apr 04 (Reuters) - HCA Inc, Community Health Systems, Inc., Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Select Medical Holdings Corp., HealthSouth Corp. , Kindred Healthcare, Inc. and Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc.
* Moody's : Healthcare Law Repeal Would Raise Costs and Squeeze For-Profit Hospitals
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades