Thoratec shares down following product recall
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Thoratec Corp (THOR.O) shares traded down 4.2 percent at $32.90 on Wednesday after the FDA said the company recalled its Heartmate II left ventricular assist system.
(Reporting By Edward Krudy)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |